RE: Usage of Linux in place of NT

> As an extension of this Project, Web based applications, Intranet
> replication, etc. are being envisaged. Since our backbone is based on VSAT
> (very very small bandwidth), I am against using Microsoft tools and
> solutions. In order to prove that Linux based solutions are better, I have
> to prove it to our Management.
>
> I cannot divulge much information over e-mail. Can someone help me in
> concretising my ideas/views and help me in getting a prototype done?

Why not keep your descriptions generalized, so as to not cut off a larger part
of the audience that could possibly help you?

Simply state what you're trying to do, what you have to work with, and what your
restrictions are, etc.  Something like, "I have a 486 that I'd like to set up
Linux on.  It needs to serve files to a local network of 50 people, and connect
to the Internet as well", etc...

Dave