Undeliverable Mail

Bad address -- <JOSH.KUPERMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Error -- (MAIL FROM) 518 <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... invalid host or domain

Start of returned message

  From: balakrishnan g <balakrishnang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: linux-iit <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Usage of Linux in place of NT
  Date: 	Thu, 27 May 1999 11:22:13 +0530
  Sender: owner-linux-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi All

  My name is G Balakrishnan. I work for Bharat Petroleum. Right now posted in
  Madras - available in
  		ph : 044-6216883
  		fax : 044- 6214335
  		email: balakrishnang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Mine is a case of conflicts. I am fundamentally a Unix guy and have worked
  in almost all flavours of Unix in the last 17 years.

  I am also the Project leader for E-mail, Internet and Intranet using
  Microsoft tools. Since it is a conscious decision to go Microsoft way, we
  have gone ahead and the project is over.

  As an extension of this Project, Web based applications, Intranet
  replication, etc. are being envisaged. Since our backbone is based on VSAT
  (very very small bandwidth), I am against using Microsoft tools and
  solutions. In order to prove that Linux based solutions are better, I have
  to prove it to our Management.

  I cannot divulge much information over e-mail. Can someone help me in
  concretising my ideas/views and help me in getting a prototype done?

  Thanks

  G Balakrishnan

  -
  the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx