Re: About Linux-India..

Parthasarathy Sundararajan proclaimed:
> I'd like to know if the Linux India Server @ Grandteton is active. One of
> the members of this list, had forwarded the mail from Arun Sharma, earlier
> (Regarding the maintenance work of the server).

The Linux India Mailing list is no longer being hosted at grandteton.  I am
hosting it on my machine.  Arun and I were unable to recover a fresh list
of subscribers before grandteton crashed.  So we recreated the list with an
older list of subscribers.

See http://www.linux-india.org/ for more information on subscribing to the
new list.  And please pass this information on to whoever might be
interested.

Thaths
--
"Foul temptress!  I'll bet she thinks Ziggy's gotten too preachy too!"
                     -- Homer J. Simpson