Re: Book on Compiler Design

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001, the greycells of Raja Subramanian expressed:

> IMHO, the APUE equivalent in compiler design is "Compiler Design in C", by
> Allen Holub, Prentice Hall pub. Extremely well organised and loaded with great
> examples.

Hi,

Could not find this book in any shop in Mumbai. Out of print. If anybody has a
copy and stays in or around Mumbai, Pune, I would appreciate if he/she can loan
it to me for a couple of days.

Binand, do you have this book ?

Cheers,
-amar- (pronounced amunix) -- inspired by Binand's words. :-)

--
... and remember is is spelled L-I-N-U-X, but pronounced LEE-NUX --L.T.