Re: installation help

Hi

It seems that you want to erase windows and install linux. This is much easier
than you have done so far

Forget windows. Straight ahead boot from linux installable. In due course of
installation you will be presented with disk druid etc., basically a partition
tool. You can kickoff all the adamant windows partitions from there, and
install linux as and where you want.

However you should not delete c: if you want to keep your windows installation
intact. Also for the trouble you are facing, have you installed windows on d:.
Check that. Then you may face trouble after you remove that..

HTH

 Bye
  Shridhar