Re: extended ascii

Hi

You may not need to do all that fancy stuff. Ncurses provides such an interface
that's easy enough to use....

IIRC,the codes use on DOS are somewhat dependent on BIOS graphices. (Sorry I
don't recall correctly. It's more than three years I have touched that stuff...)

As a rule of thumb, CUI is ncurses in linux. You are welcome to write your
own....

Bye
 Shridhar