Re: Turbo C++, DJGPP and GNU C/C++

Hi,

Madhu M. Kurup typed:
> And before anyone asks, the DOS version also supports ncurses, so
> you can create your favourite TUI (Text UserInterface) on DOS and
> port happily to Linux!

Grrr... why couldn't you tell me this when I needed it?! I desperately
needed a DOS+Linux screen library, and posted the list about it as
well. I finally ended up not making a TUI at all.. leaving it at just
"printf"s! :-)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> http://mrinal.dhs.org/
Linux 2.2.16 || PGP:B1E86F5B || Mutt 1.3.6i (2000-07-28) || VIM 5.6