Turbo C++, DJGPP and GNU C/C++

Hi All!

I have a DOS based paintbrush like program that i wrote in Turbo C++. I managed to get Graphics working under DJGPP and would like to port my program. Unfortunately, there seems to be no Graphics Library (similar to Graphics.h under Turbo C++) which i can use to call some of the commonly used graphic routines like line, circle etc. Are there any such libraries?

Also, I am very much interested in porting the program to Linux too. Will the same graphics commands in DJGPP work under GNU C/C++? If not, what is the method of accessing the Video memory using GNU C/c++?

Thanks in advance,

Adityan