Re: Do's and don'ts in C programming

Hi ,
the C programming language -kernighan/ritchie is the book you are looking
for.Every damn line is full of great fundas.If you ever have doubt on
whether to use a particular function or not just look into this book and
you will know the answer.
otherwise complete reference series book on C is great to give you do's and
don'ts

Pradeep