[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Do's and don'ts in C programming
- To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Do's and don'ts in C programming
- From: Syed Khader Vali <sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 May 2000 21:17:47 +0530
- Copyright: Copyright 2000 Syed Khader Vali - All Rights Reserved
- Disclaimer: Not speaking for anyone in any way, shape, or form.
- Operating-system: Turing OS XCVII
- Organization: Sid Carter Inc.
- Reply-to: sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Url: http://www.sidcarter.com/
Anybody here knows where I can find the do's and don'ts in C
programming. url link's would be great.
For E.g.: using 'gets' is not good for a program's health et al.
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq) sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody) http://www.sidcarter.com