Re: Help needed on display updates...

i've never used qt, but i guess u could give a try at SDL... As for OpenGL,
there ain't any place better than http://www.opengl.org but OpenGL is a
geometry and texturing API. what is it that exactly that u want to do? there
are different APIs suited for different purposes. Perhaps, u could give a small
outline of what u're trying to do?

Nikhil.