Re: [LIG] Help for writting Device Driver

Linux Kernel Hacker's Guide -
http://khg.redhat.com/HyperNews/get/devices/devices.html

Redhat  -
http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/devices.html -

DD Development toolkit (30 day free license) -
http://www.jungo.com/linux.html

source code from Rubini's book -
http://jayts.cx/books/linuxdrive.s.html

Tutorial with an online discussion forum -
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/1019/3/

Good introduction -
http://kitap.ankara.edu.tr/0672309629/rhl53.htm

Also, a good operating systems book can be very useful.

- Ruchir

From: "Saravanan  A" <saru_lip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi friends,

I like to try writting some device drives for linux as a part of my academic project. Can some one get me some urls for beginners of Linux drivers or Kernal programmings. I hae some experience in Linux application programming using Gtk/Glibs.

   Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saravanan A.

http://bol.rediff.com