Re: [LIG] RE: apache caching

Hi,
   I am not using an html browser, rater using a very small wml browser, and i clear the cache after every request. (to confirm i keep an eye on the cache file).

and since i am not accessing it through any proxy, so i am sure that it was getting cached at the server side..

i am still struglling with it....please help..

TIA
/moyukh