Re: [LIG] RE: apache caching

On 16 Jan 2001, Moyukh wrote:

> Hi,
>    I am not using an html browser, rater using a very small wml browser, and i clear the cache after every request. (to confirm i keep an eye on the cache file).
>
> and since i am not accessing it through any proxy, so i am sure that it was getting cached at the server side..
>
> i am still struglling with it....please help..

	did you clear memory cache? Its there atleast in Netscape. And
apache on my box is not doing any cacheing. Just tested it. renamed the
index.html and it gave me the directory listing.

	try closing the browser and launcing it again.

	Bye and Enjoy Life...
--

#!!!	If anything can go wrong, _FIX_ it. (To hell with MURPHY)

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx