hi nick/all,
	I still am not able to run.
	i have mesa lib + eg d/led.
	I did  o ./configure --prefix=/usr
	       o make
	       o make install (su)
	       o make check ( to build eg. )
	       o make exec ( it runs eg..s ).

	I have got libGL and libGLU in /usr/lib - there seems no dir named
/usr/lib/Mesa ( mentioned in doc.. ).

	Still when i try to run . following error comes...
 Xlib: extention "GLX" missing on display xxx.xxx.xx.181:0.0
 Error: GLwMDrawingArea: requested visual not supported

	can we have display directed on 2 display... i mean on SGI box and one
to other standard console?

	so, i am bit confused and since i have not worked on this before,
casuing some prob...
if u can find some error or help out in any way do inform.
	TIA
	bye
ketan

--
|It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, |