How to get display. - sgi to linux.

-- hi all,
	i need to get the out put from sgi box which need opengl (glx lib) to
linux box.
i tried , but gave error as no lib found. I tried to install Mesa lib
and then , but same thing.
	so my question is. Is it possible to divert display of gl code to linux
box with mesa lib.
	i know , in X just setting display will diver ur output.. but here i
need lib. it is not starting.
	so does anyone can say.. where i am wrong or can it be done... (
display quality will not be issue... ).
	TIA
bye
ketan

|It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, |
|            than to open it and remove all doubt.	     |
|Ketan Mehta | Wipro | Bangalore | Ph 91-80-5722296/93-5240  |
|ketan.mehta@xxxxxxxxx | ketan_kmehta@xxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)|