to remove the loging prompt and password...............

hello
     i am in to development of a linux thin Client,
insteated of a bootrom i am using a M-System
diskonchip, i am in the inital stages of development,
the diskonchip contains the base os(Red Hat 6.0),
X-drivers, network drives,... etc with all other
services, the status of the project is that the linux
has recognized the diskonchip, i have put all the
neccessary files to boot, even the lilo is updated,
the problem is that i am not abel to remove the login
prompt, which is not required in the project,
     i will be pleased if some one can help me in
removing the login prompt and password,
thank u
Syed Mudasir Ahmed

--- Arvind Devarajan <arvind.sankruthi@xxxxxxxxxx>