Re: to remove the loging prompt and password...............

Hi

You got to hack /bin/login. This is the program called to authenticate users.
Write a simple program that returns true for everything. Look at what pam
requires. I don't know it exactly.

This was asked couple of times before. But yours is only situation where doing
so is justificable (To my opinion.. :-))).

HTH

 Bye
  Shridhar