Re: (how to fetch mac address) arp

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Abhas Abhinav wrote:

yes client are connected to server via ethernet.

     I have made program in which each person has given unique username
and password. Now anybody want to access the internet then he has to login
to server.Now i want each person can access the net only from their
dedicated machine which is alloted him/her. so i have made my authentication
based on IP. Now smart guy changes their IP address to use other person's
account. So now i want to restrict them at their mac address.