Re: [LI] help installing source rpm

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, thus spake Binand Raj S:

> doing a fine job of identifying emails from their message ID and allowing only
> one copy to be delivered to me (or is it one of the other programs involved?
> They are imapd, fetchmail and procmail).

It's majordomo, I think :)  Any decent Listserver does this, to avoid
brain dead mailers / MTAs, and brain dead people who click "send" twice or
thrice in hotmail.  Filtering on message id and also on content.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx