Re: [LI] help installing source rpm

Syed Khader Vali forced the electrons to say:
> Sending one mail with cc'ing to two others means three mails. Please mail to
> only one mail in the future.

Not always. I have been noticing this, when someone from the list sends a mail
to me CC the list, or vice versa, I get only one copy. sendmail (I think) is
doing a fine job of identifying emails from their message ID and allowing only
one copy to be delivered to me (or is it one of the other programs involved?
They are imapd, fetchmail and procmail).

Is that correct, or am I hallucinating?

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-