Re: [LI] Forming user groups in Colleges an Universities

It seems worth opposing. But, for those new to this concept, it would be
educative if you guys (veterans) can explain the background of these
names (may be just I am the one who doesn'e know the details precisely).

Arun Sharma wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 12:16:31PM +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
> >
> > Can we discuss the possibility of changing the names of the groups to
> > use GNU/Linux instead of Linux?
>
> I vote to oppose such a change. This is blatant blackmailing on RMS's
> part.
>
>         -Arun

Life has a Meaning - Discover it! - Sudhir Gandotra.