[LI] Forming user groups in Colleges an Universities

Hi,
	We have started a LUG in our college, RV College of Engineering,
B'lore.

http://www.rvlug.8m.com/

	The main idea of this LUG is to promote the usage of Linux and help
students & staff of our college with their problems. By separating them from LI
and other Mailing Lists we aim to solve their problems specifically and more
easily since it will tough for them to subscribe and find help on these huge
mailing lists.
	I strongly feel that such groups should be formed in every college,
thus promoting the idea of Linux among the budding graduates.
	We had given a seminar on Linux,the response for which was over
whelming and the number of increased Linux installations in our college hostel
itself speaks about the usage of our group.
	We are even planning about having a common mailing list for a few
colleges combined.
	Any one interested in Bangalore may contact us.

-Mahendra M
RV College of Engineering, B'lore.