Re: [LI] Forming user groups in Colleges an Universities

Mahendra M proclaimed:
>         We have started a LUG in our college, RV College of Engineering,
> B'lore.
>
> http://www.rvlug.8m.com/

One small suggestion.  I'd suggest calling it something like ILUG-RVC or
something like that with an ILUG prefix.

>         The main idea of this LUG is to promote the usage of Linux and help
> students & staff of our college with their problems. By separating them from LI
> and other Mailing Lists we aim to solve their problems specifically and more
> easily since it will tough for them to subscribe and find help on these huge
> mailing lists.

Good idea.  Please make sure that there is free flow of ideas between
ILUG-Blr and your user group.

Thaths
--
"Dear Mr. President. Nowadays there are too many states. Please
          eliminate three."  "Granpa" Abe Simpson