[LI] Cards PCI v/s AGP

Hey,

Here is one real problem for us. I have a S3 Trio Virge PCI card running
on my machine with 4 MB RAM. Display is shakey for playback of VCDs. I
wishto change the card to an S3 Trio 3d/2x AGP card with 8 MB VRAM
on-board.

1. Will it help the qulity of video?
2. Anyone tried using zoom of mtvp and got better quality?
3. In past, when I tried to configure this AGP card mentioned above, the
response
   of X was pathetic. Pathetic means that it would take 10 minutes for
the screen to    repaint.. things like that. In the end, everything was
working. I mean, all worked,
   BUT the video performance was dead beat.

Am I missing something? Should I have given some option in the
configfile? Something to be related to S3 Trio 3D/2X ? Anyone?

Rohit