[LI] my httpd.conf and named.conf

hello,
i have been trying to set up an apache server in my intranet.i have configured my
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file as follows and below that is my named.conf file.i
have placed my document in the directory mentioned.the name of my machine is red.linux.com
and th name of my website is tranlee.linux.com(ip alias 203.129.248.203)after all this i
restarted "named" and "httpd" and when i give the url in netscape communicator i get the
error message "this url is not found ".could somebody please help me.i have also specified a
route to the ip address thru the command "route add -host 203.129.248.203 dev eth0:1"

my httpd.conf file:-
--------------------
<VirtualHost tranlee.linux.com>
ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx