Re: [LI] samba server

Beas Dev Ralhan forced the electrons to say:
> can authenticate can have access.but now my query is in this domain what i
> see is windows machine in domain SIMPLE and the linux machine on which
> samba is running but if in this domain i wish to put my rest linux
> machines also what all i need to do.i mean if person logs on to this

The way I understand this is that you have one linux machine running samba,
and that is seen in Windows Network Neighbourhood. You want other linux
machines not running samba also visible. Right?

And I want to have my cake and eat it too!

Why not run samba on all linux machines? Or export directories from other
linux machines, and NFS mount them on the one running samba?

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-