Re: [LI] samba server

> Why not run samba on all linux machines? Or export directories from other
> linux machines, and NFS mount them on the one running samba?
first thanks for advice
now
if i have to run samba on all machines then what all precautions i need to
take for those confusions regarding primary name master and all other
related stuff.i men can you tell me things to be done when running samba
on second machine so that no conflicts occur with the first machine
thanks in advance
ralhan