[LI] samba server

hi all,
what i am asking  is probably not clear.
see i can see my linux machines over the network that is no problem.
issue is
i hava started samba server on one machine and made the work group let us
say SIMPLE(as given in the example tutorial). now to add any windows
machine to this i have to go change its domain to SIMPLE and person who
can authenticate can have access.but now my query is in this domain what i
see is windows machine in domain SIMPLE and the linux machine on which
samba is running but if in this domain i wish to put my rest linux
machines also what all i need to do.i mean if person logs on to this
domain then he should be able to see all linux machines and not just on
which samba is running.
thanks in advance
ralhan
Note:binand likh be.is baar jaldi likh