[LI] Linux in Hindi...

Hi,

I am new to this group so please excuse me if this is
a repeat question. Could not find the archive of mails
anywhere so am mailing it here

Is some group working on porting linux/BSD
to hindi. Just heard the news that IIT-M was porting
Linux into tamil (does someone have there website).

Well me and a couple of my friends have decided to port
linux to hindi. Initially we will be porting common
applications like text-editor, mailer, browser and some
gui front end to the shell in Hindi and then later attack
the actual kernel. So it would be great if there is some
other group working for the same so we could sync our
efforts.

Also if there are any other internationalization projects
going on could someone please forward that information
also

-Vivek

Work : 140 Scott Drive UMPK03-210, Menlo Park, CA -94063
       mailto:vk@xxxxxxxxxxx  phone:650-2166054
Home : 1107 Second Ave #302 Redwood City, CA -94063
       mailto:vk@xxxxxxxxxxx  phone:650-2166054