Re: [LI] Linux on Linux-India

linuxfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Its becoming more of personal type of discussions on monthly journals,
> trainings and ......who is distributing what.

Yes. You said it. Instead of linux-india it can be called linuxmag-india or
something like that. It has become a  rotten egg. I went out of this list six
months back just because of this,and came back last week only to see another
one. Probably this is my last post to this list. Instead of linux we see
PC*,Chip,NIIT etc popping into the list. When high profile people peot messages
like this,(pseudo)policemen do not police. They encourage posts written with
personal rivalry in mind and completely out of context. Afterall who is
interested if at all anybody in this list is a fucker(No stars,or rather wild
chars) We,Indians, are very much fond of four letter words like this.

I know that there are some very serious users/developers in this list who are
interested in linux. I urge them to go away from this list. There are some very
high quality mailing list as the above user said. linux-*@vger.rudgers.edu is
just one of them.

Please don't reply to this thread. I don't want to flame or add fuel to flames.

--
  Ramakrishnan M				phone: +91-80-5099132

" Chase the dream, not the competition "