[LI] Linux on Linux-India

Respected Indian Linux Lovers.

	Let me fisrt give you an acount of email received in Linux-India
vis-a-vis linux-net, linux-admin, linux-conf at @vger.rutgers.edu. It is a
great sign that that the mail transection at linux-india is many times
more than joint transections at three addresses mentioned as above but the
contents of mails at linux-india, i understand are far away from subject
Linux, its abilities, capabilities, providing useful tips and solutions.
Its becoming more of personal type of discussions on monthly journals,
trainings and ......who is distributing what.

	I understand that on a good mailing list the members used to
ignore if a mail is not directly concern to the subject matter, of least
siginficance or of duboius in nature but here we are stratching more and
more on such mails till some one vomits.

	I think lets take every mail in positive manner, discuss its
consequances vis-a-vis linux. It is a boon for Linuxers in India that more
and more journals are coming out with linux distributions, training
Institutes parting trainings and more writers on Linux therefore increased
information on subject giving direct benefit to us..

	 The sky hasn't fallen if a journal came with some buggy files in
its Linux CD rather we should diagnose the buggy files in it and indiacte
the fault so that magzine should get a chance to incorporate them in its
next CD.

	I certainly miss recent versons of Slackware as it has not been
distributed lately in India by any journal. Lets hope that Linux will be
discused more than whois doing what here....
Good luck and Cheers.........

--Dr. S.K. Singh--
--Senior Scientist--
--Agril. Res. services--