[LI] Linux+Win95

I used to duel boot into Win 95 and Linux (6.1) on a 2.1 GB hard disk.
However, when I upgraded to a 4.3 GB hard disk, I copied the windows
part and reinstalled Linux (with LILO).  Linux went on to work perefctly
fine, but I'm stuck with Win 95. This thing does not boot from the LILO
prompt, though LILO displays the two labels (when I press TAB), onw
"dos" and other "linux". I tried to reinstall Windows by using a boot
disk but Windows setup too gets stuck after some inital check up.
However I can access the C: from Linux and copy files etc. etc.  Please
guide, what to do.

Madhurjya P. Bora