[LI] Driver or Solution for installing HP Deskjet 320 printer

Dear Freinds,
                        Please help me with my printer problem. I have HP
Deskjet 320 printer with me. I want to install it for Linux.
It is not in the list of the printers specified.
    1) Where can I find a driver for this printer
    or
    2) Which alternate driver or method is required to install it.

    I am desperately waiting for a solution.

Bye!

Virajit Gundale, KOLHAPUR