[LI] Envision-2000

Anyone who's interested please send me a mail of give a call.  Can we
meet on Sunday the 23rd?

Regards,

-- Raju

Hi Raju,

        The event Envision-2000 has finally been scheduled for Friday, 25th
February. The Scope complex auditorium will be available to us for 4 hours
in which we can do either both ( the software design contest and the seminar
or whatever), or just the seminar if we come up with something extensive
enough to cover all 4 hours. All infrastructure (even for Quake
deathmatches) and lunch for organisers (Linux-delhi), will be sponsored. I
guess we need to come up with the final blue-print soon now since the
posters have to be printed and circulated. It'd be wonderful if we could
have either a meeting of Linux-Delhi, or just of the people who matter to
chalk everything out. Can you please post a mail on the list regarding the
same? And please, soooon!! I really am facing pressure from seniors to
submit details of what i am going to do.
        This is also to remind you to post the invitation for participation
to Linux-India or anyother lists. Again, please do it soon, as the last date
for submission of entries is just February, 10. Please please please find
some time for this. :o).

Regards,
Sundeep.