[LI] problem configuring monitor while installing RHL6.0

Hi,
        Iam trying to install Linux6.0 on my pc.I have LG Monitor
Studioworks 450N. I could not find display driver for this purticular
model. First i selected some drivers of other LG models but it
failed.Then i tried the CUSTOM option.Here the vertical freq options
were 50~70,50~90,50~100,40~140.My monitor spec says it should have a
freq range of 50~120, so i couldnot select the correct range.
can any body please specify the correct driver for this model of LG
monitor.

thanx and regards
subbu