Re: [LI] problem configuring monitor while installing RHL6.0

Hi

 Since your monitor manual allows freq. range of 50-120HZ, selecting 50-100
HZ will do. Select it and see if ti works.

 HTH

Bye
  Shridhar

P.S. There are no drivers for monitors. All you do is to know the correct
freq. ranges. Those dumb creatures do not need software to drive them.
Graphics card is enough for them.