[LI] Linux Equ Functions for Dos Interrupts?

Hello friends,
	I want Linux equivalents functions to display characters
on screen with attributes, to place cursor where ever
I want, to read cursor position and likewise. These are easily done
in Dos by calling Interrupt no 0x10 with diff function calls. But how can I do the same in Linux?

	I Also want mouse funcions, which will give me current pointer position, click status etc, which in dos can be done using Interrupt
no 0x33.

	Plese help Linux Gurus for This chota Boy.

KArthik C.S
5th sem, UVCE, Bangalore.

21-1-00