Re: [LI] problems with dialup

Why dont u use wvdial? Its an excellent stuff.

1. chmod +x /etc/ppp/ppp-on-dialer.
2. Get the connecting script for your modem whict u
have to add it in the line
        ' '                    rAT
in the /etc/ppp/ppp-on-dialer file. u need to replace
rAT with something else for your modem. Try rATW1x1

Best of Luck
Pinku

--- "Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd."