[LI] problems.... problems.... problems....

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:12:46 +0530
From: "VIBHU RISHI" <vibhu.rishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [LI] Re: problems.. problems.. problems...

hi Rajesh,
	The graphics card is
	ATI 3D RAGE PRO.

	Actually this is shown properly by the Xconfigurator utility.

	what other browser ( apart from Netscape ) is provided with >Linux ? you
see, to download NS4.7 I still have to browse the net, which is >currently
not possible :-)
	And if possible, please give me the download site for the >same.

	ciao
		Vibhu..