Re: [LI] problems .. problems .. problems

VIBHU RISHI wrote:
> problems part:
>
> 1) X windows problems :
>         i am not able to configure the X windows for anything other than 800x640
>  all modes ) and 11560x... ( 8 bit ). What the heck is problem - someone
> please tell me !

You have not mentioned what is the video card and what is the monitor.
without that no body can help you.

> 2) Unable to configure Netscape :
>         When-ever i try to configure the proxy , the application hangs. I am not
> able to configure the mail even. Now, I don't know whether this is a problem
> with Netscape, or , some problem with the network interface. Any ideas ?

Is yours an workstation or connected to the network. If it is
workstation, first make the home page to a file in your hdd. Then
configure the proxy. i hope it is wwwoffle. I am having it like that and
it works ok.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA