RE: [LI] problems .. problems .. problems

configured !
hi folks,
	Thanx for the support . I was able to configure both. Here is my
experience:
	1) X-windows  : the video card was probed properly, the problem was with
the monitor. So I changed the monitor to an AcerView 54e . It is working
fine now.
	2) The problem was not with NS. It was with improper config. of the DNS and
gateway servers & also once , after all this had been modified , the gateway
server was down.

	look for more questions that I have.
	ciao
		Vibhu..