[LI] problems .. problems .. problems

Hi,
	This is the first time I am having to resort to asking questions .
	This is the tales of woe that I have :
	I installed Red Hat Linux 6.1 ( PCQ cd ). The comp specs are : Pentium
Celeron 300, 32 MB RAM, 4GB HDD.
	The installation went o.k. - no error messages. Now, we are coming to the
problems part:

1) X windows problems :
	i am not able to configure the X windows for anything other than 800x640
 all modes ) and 11560x... ( 8 bit ). What the heck is problem - someone
please tell me !

2) Unable to configure Netscape :
	When-ever i try to configure the proxy , the application hangs. I am not
able to configure the mail even. Now, I don't know whether this is a problem
with Netscape, or , some problem with the network interface. Any ideas ?

please help.

	Vibhu..