[LI] Script Error

Hello everybody,

I have download netscape 4.6 fro Red Hat 5.0, now i am installing it, this tar file have a ns-install script file when i run it by issuing the command from the directory in which this file is "./ns-install", then it gives me the error

bash : ns-install : could not find file or directory

but i am able to get the file contents by cat command

any clue ?

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/