Re: [LI] Screensaver problem

Thus spake Vijaya Kittu M:

> Are there any Windows like Screensavers available in Linux ?
> Haven't heard much on that.
> Any recommended sites ?

ftp to metalab.unc.edu and go to their X directory.  There's a
sub-directory called xscreensaver there which should help you.

Or search freshmeat

Thus spake VIBHU RISHI:

> I am unable to start the screensaver when I am logged in as root. however,
> when i am logged in on any other user account, then there is no problem.
> Any fix for this ?

man xauth and see http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver

Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.india.cauce.org | Stopping Spam In India
--
Never put off till run-time what you can do at compile-time.
		-- D. Gries