Re: [LI] deleting unwanted mail from VSNL server

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:

> Sorry for this. for doing something  I had changed reply address to
> tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Forgot to change it back to my address.

Dunno why you changed the From: ~and~ Reply To: addresses to that in the
first place.  Conceivably, you might have wanted to route all replies from
a mail to Doc Tarique / Swati, in which case you'd just have to set the
Reply To: field to his addy.

> Thanks suresh for bringing it to my notice.

A pleasure.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa.