Re: [LI] dial in configuration using mgetty

>I have not tried the script myself but by going through the script it seems
>that it should work perfectly.
>
>Excellent work pal.

thanks for the detailed check through and suggestions, we have done some
more enhancements and is posting that in a day or two, with one script which
takes one parameter with three options

server {dialin|dialout|status}

>While going through the script I was thinking that I usually create 2
>scripts for enabling and disabling dialin access at my clients place
always,
>which could be done by u too but then it was also catered to at the end of
>the script.
>
>But u can include one more thing in the readme file. You can include the
>mention about the two of the scripts that you have put to enable and
disable
>dialin. Without reading the source, there is no way to know about it, I
>guess. OR is it that u displayed it while the script is running??

yes, we do say about it at the end of the script in a message box window.
also i will see that this is added into the readme.txt
>Very well done indeed.

thanks once again