Re: [LI] deleting unwanted mail from VSNL server

Hi,

Sorry for this. for doing something  I had changed reply address to
tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Forgot to change it back to my address.

Sorry Swati. Apologies.

Thanks suresh for bringing it to my notice.

Sorry to all to whom this caused inconvinience.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good."
Bill Gates