Re: [LI] Accessing Internet from Linux - Steps ?

 Hi

  I assume you have done custom install and you are using KDE.. Try
configuring kppp and dial
out. Once conncetion is established, you can dock the kppp icon on panel.
Monitor it and start browsing.

If you are using gnome( or atleast installed it) try running RH Dialer. If
it fails try running wvdial. Man pages for wvdial is pretty simple.

 By the way I wonder, what you did so that you don't have ppp installed.

Try 'rpm -qa|grep 'ppp' '  Please correct me on syntax. I rarely use CLI
these days.

 Bye
  Shridhar