Re: [LI] Accessing Internet from Linux - Steps ?

Looks like we forget to mention the sacred words "RTFM" once in a while
;-).

There is excellent documentation available right on the CD or on the
system for installing and configuring RH 6.1.

Red Hat Linux Installation guide: /usr/doc/rhl-ig-6.1en/index.html
Red Hat Linux Getting started Guide: /usr/doc/rhl-gsg-6.1en/index.html

Both of these along with the following other documentation available on
the CD should see you through most of the problems.

   Linux Installation and Getting Started Guide
   Linux Network Administrators Guide
   Linux System Administrators Guide

HTH,

-- KD